[SCCC] Competitive Contest Comparison - Flex vs Elecraft

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Thu Aug 24 14:09:47 EDT 2017

I totally agree.   The competition between vendors is giving us more features, better Contest radio's and lower prices.

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng.,  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Saved Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad Pro