[SCCC] NE6I CQ WPX RTTY

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 01:52:17 EST 2017

Found an interesting thing in N1MM. Double click on a screwball
callsign like  VB7150  and it enters the window ok. Probably in
the N1MM instructions somewhere. :)
Had my twin peak RTTY going in the PROII and a Timewave
DSP-59+ for Sunday afternoon 20 meters. Shoulder to shoulder
all the way up to 14145. Had a rate as high as 85 just S&P on
20. Better than CQ'ing with 100 watts and a vert in that crowd!
I just S&P'ed once per hour running up each band. Then back to
binge watching 6 seasons of Home Land.

'Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy',,Sir Isaac Newton