[SCCC] Problem with Format Change

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 22:02:54 EST 2017

The formatting seemed to come out well here, Dan. I've had good luck too
with plain text but I think it was "garbled using RTF or html type copy and
pastes. I've done what Hank suggested successfully as well, which probably
means the email from 3830 is in plain text. I've not thought to pay
attention to that in the past but that would make sense.

--Dennis NE6I