[SCCC] FW: WAS "Papa web site posting" - Mobile Amateur Operation now Illegal in CA !?

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:29:48 EST 2017

I sent an email a couple weeks ago asking an ARRL official if hams holding
microphones were exempt and asked if ARRL would visit the issue with CHP
etc and got a "non" response....

So will all the amateur manufacturers of mobile rigs be selling wireless
headsets soon !?

How about the use of my CW paddle in my vehicle.....do I get 1 swipe or 1
tap,... so I can only send ONE DIT or ONE DAH per mobile QSO !?

Heck, I can't even legally sign off when completing a mobile QSO ....no
more
"Dit Dit" ......!!

Can I legally tap out CW with my LEFT FOOT.....literally "QLF".... since
that wouldn't be a "HAND held device  !?

Would I be, like..."Totally" legal, if driving a Tesla vehicle in
Autonomous mode while operating !?

Really! ....I do a LOT of mobile operating..
I am SERIOUS !

;-(

73, Dennis, N6KI