[SCCC] Cleaning Bencher Contacts

Jeff Davis n0dyjeff at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 00:36:34 EDT 2017

Before going down the contact file path, you might try first using some Caig Deoxit on your paper or $100 bill. I've had good success with paper and Deoxit on the extremely delicate cam switch contacts of Tek 465/475 series scopes. The Deoxit worked when isopropyl alcohol wouldn't.

My 2 cents, good luck and 73,
Jeff N0DY