[SCCC] 4 elm SteppIR vs real 6 meter beam

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Thu Jun 15 21:25:34 EDT 2017

John,

Try reaching out to NC6K. He has a DB36 as well as a 7 ele yagi for six.
They are at similar but not exactly the same heights. I don't think he has
the optional 6 meter passive reflector though, and apparently that makes a
huge difference in the gain figures, at least according to the web site. I'm
judging the lack of passive reflector based on his QRZ web site. He may have
added it since those pictures though.

--Dennis NE6I