[SCCC] FW: Complete K3 Elecraft station for sale. AGAIN

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Sun May 28 20:47:32 EDT 2017

I'm forwarding this on behalf of David WA6TWF.  I have no financial interest
in any resulting transaction.  If the attachment (his invoice from Elecraft)
doesn't make it through the reflector, e-mail me and I'll send it in an
individual message.  Otherwise, I have no personal knowledge as to the
condition or configuration of the equipment.

73,

Marty N6VI