[SCCC] Fwd: CQWW CW A44A M/M HP

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:02:02 EST 2017

Watching Dick and Art squeeze out QSOs from the bands even when the going was slow gave us a new meaning to the phrase "Butt In Chair".

For those of us who used it the  N6RK design low band Rx loops beat the K9AY antenna. I made a kit version here with Rick's ok for the VU Contest Group and many are in play now.

We all had a blast, hope all of you had fun too :)

73

Prasad VU2PTT

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: