[SCCC] W4EF CQWW CW SOAB(A) HP

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Nov 28 18:02:19 EST 2017

                 CQWWCW Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2017-11-25

     CallSign Used : W4EF
       Operator(s) : W4EF

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : HIGH
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : 3
        Gridsquare : DM14

              Name : Michael Tope
           Address : 11018 Cardamine Dr
    City/State/Zip : Tujunga  CA  91042
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : LAX
         Club/Team : Southern California Contest Club
          Software : N1MM Logger V14.6.0

         Band    QSOs    Pts  ZN    Cty
          1.8      12      29    8    9
          3.5       9      27    4    4
            7      13      35    7   10
           21      31      83   13   19
        Total      65     174   32   42

             Score : 12,876

I started putting my station back together this past weekend. I was able
to get everything pretty much up and running enough to manage a few QSOs
here and there in between indulging an audiobook and binging on Amazon
prime videos. I even worked a new DXCC country on 160 (TO2SP on St.
Barts). Just wires on 10/15/20 right now, but I hope to remedy that
soon. Lots of work to left to do.