[SCCC] N6KI @ NX6T - ARRL 10 Mtr DX Contest

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:01:21 EST 2018

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: NX6T

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5
Remote Operation

   CW:  243    43
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  243    43  Total Score = 42,592

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

As most hams know me well, I don't do mornings and since 10 mtrs died out
here on the Left Coast about 2000Z PM both days, and due to insomnia early
Saturday morning, I just stayed up all night and was dull eyed and frizzy
tailed
when I decided to just work the contest starting at 1500Z Saturday most the
morning for the wild opening from 1730Z to 1930Z ! I was in NO mood to do
SSB !
( I had other commitments on Sunday like sleeping in Sunday all morning and
antenna work Sunday afternoon so no QSOs made Sunday)
C31XR (7 El on 33 ft boom at 45 ft)- Elecraft KPA1500, K3, 73 de Dennis N6KI