[SCCC] K-5 Keyer question

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:19:41 EST 2018

I'm using the Idiom Press K-5 keyer in a non-contest, casual operating
situation on the USS Battleship Iowa in L.A. Harbor.

I can control the "Monitor" function to turn on or off the audible sidetone
that comes out the speaker on the bottom, but does anyone know of a way to
electronically adjust the volume of that sidetone?

I tried to muffle the sound with some cloth or cardboard, but it's just not
satisfactory.

It's a good fancy keyer but likely replaced by PCs nowadays and WinKeyer
USB.

Thanks.

73,
Bob NC6Q