[SCCC] CQ160 CW N6WS Single Op Assisted HP

Bill Shell N6WS n6ws at n6ws.com
Sun Jan 28 15:01:39 EST 2018

All SCCC,

I wasn't on the air for long periods, but I had a good time pulling
stations out of the noise.  I was not able to get the LU8, FM, EF8, or
CX3 I was able to copy.

73, Bill
N6WS

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6WS
Operator(s): N6WS
Station: N6WS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 05:18

Total: QSOs = 132 State/Prov = 403 Countries = 47 Total Score = 23,777

Rig: FTDX-5000MP, Expert 2K-FA, MFJ-1026
Ant: Elevated Cushcraft MA160v & OCFD @40 ft.

I missed the opening from CA to EU on Saturday night. I was on during
the same
time-frame on Sunday night, but no luck. It was the shakedown cruise for the
newly installed MA160V, which seems to work better than I expected.