[SCCC] New SCCC Webmaster - NE6I

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:01:00 EST 2018

Yes, I second Tim's comments.  Thanks to Jim for keeping things going.  I
don't look at the website often but always am surprised at all the info and
data available...that has to take time and effort.  Thank you Jim.  And,
thanks to Dennis for stepping up!  Glad to be associated with the SCCC -
even though some of us are at the far north end - thanks for including us!!!

73,
Dick - W6TK

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:31 PM, Timothy Coker via SCCC <sccc at contesting.com