[SCCC] N6OO - CQP

n6oo at charter.net n6oo at charter.net
Sun Oct 7 19:36:30 EDT 2018

California QSO Party

Call: N6OO
Single Op, LP
QTH:  SBER
Op Time: 6:14
Club: Southern California Contest Club

 Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

 Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %
 ----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---
   80        0       5       0       5       4
   40        0      32       0      32      25
   20        4      58       0      62      48
   15        0      22       0      22      17
   10        0       7       0       7       5
 Total       4     124       0     128     100

Total Contacts = 128
Total Mults: = 36
Total Points = 9,360

Comments:  Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these.  CW was tough.  Kept making mistakes and my left paddle was sticking.  So, I stuck to SSB after a few attempts. Need to tune up the paddles as well as the operator’s skills. Limited time, but enjoyed the fun.