[SCCC] Trouble Completing N1MM Installation

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sat Sep 29 22:13:13 EDT 2018

Steve,

I can't really speak to the installation problem you are having. I don't
recall ever having to reboot after an N1MM+ installation or update but don't
quote me there. As for folders, mine is under C:\users\<whatever your
username is on the computer>\Documents\N1MM Logger+  But the program itself
is installed on the C drive under the folder I told it to install under.
Hope that helps a bit.

This is Win10. As I recall, it was the same under Win7 and Win8.