[SCCC] WN6K NAQP August CW - 2019

WN6K wn6k at cox.net
Sun Aug 4 15:45:35 EDT 2019

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista,  CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

 160:    0     0
  80:   67    23
  40:  190    46
  20:  296    43
  15:    1     1
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  554   113  Total Score = 62,602

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

My LP Score sort of sits in the middle of these SO2R /RemoteMega Stations but
considering what the Little Gun Cabinet has on the shelf,I was fairly
satisfied.

Being a West Coaster, we must stick it our as long as we can on 20m,  I took a
cookie-break which ran 15 min. longer than I had imagined thus that is why my
time on showed 9:45.

When 40 ran dry a couple of times, I flipped to 80. First effort left me stale -
too noisy with too many requests for IMIs. Lost a few Qs in the static crashes
but for summertime conditions not a bad attempt on 80 and added some very much
needed multipliers.

Hope to see everyone (better yet hear)in the AUG NAQP SSB round later this
month.

WN6K, Paul
SO1R

"I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy."
Mitch Hedberg