[SCCC] For Sale: Harris 6m 1KW amp

Tim Goodrich tim at timgoodrich.com
Wed Aug 21 12:11:17 EDT 2019

I bought this thinking I would use it, but I'm going in a different
direction. This amp is capable of full legal output with a few mods. I'm
including fans for cooling, step down transformer to power the fans, some
very hard to find OEM connectors, and a sequencer pcb. All you need is the
coax relays and a 50vDC power supply. This thing is a tank- it's broadcast
quality and will run at 100% duty cycle.

$650. Prefer local meetup, but can ship if necessary. Pictures available
upon request.

Tim

K6TW