[SCCC] September SCCCORE Now Posted

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sat Aug 31 19:45:34 EDT 2019

Happy Labor Day weekend to one and all! Hope you are staying cool on this
very warm and humid Saturday!

While fooling around in the WWROF WW Digi contest this afternoon, I've
posted the September SCCCORE on our web site.

And by the way, all of this talk on the reflectors about FT4 being an
automated mode and requiring little to no operator intervention? It's a
bunch of hooey! I'm having to interact a lot more than I do using N1MM+ on
CW! Lots of QSB on 20m not making it any easier. Wish I had done the
practice sessions!

73, Dennis NE6I

www.SoCalContestClub.org <http://www.SoCalContestClub.org>