[SCCC] Yaesu FT-1000 4 Sale

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:30:26 EST 2019

An Oldie but a Goody from Estate of DXer Harry Hodges W6YOO

Please feel free to forward - prefer sale in SoCal

This is the original FT-1000 ( Not the D Model) 9 Not an MP model)

Ser No 0G060142 ( This would be a 1990 model)

>From what I understand it has the second receiver but does not allow you to
listen on a 2nd band or have the extra SO-239 Antenna port for another
antenna the FT-1000D model has.

Radio is on good condx for it's age with bright display. It ha some light
scratches on 1 area of top cover but Front panel and sides are clean.

I can send pix including pix of filters installed

The 8 mHz I.F. appears to have a 2.6kHz SSB, 2.0 kHz RTTY, 500 and 250 Hz
CW filters.
The 455 kHz I.F. has the Murata CFJ255K 15 filter plus 3 other
empty optional filter slots

TCXO

Built in Electronic Keyer.

Comes with Hand Mike and FIF-232C Cat System

Radio works fine with 200 Watts out and built in Antenna Tuner

CW Aficionados will really appreciate this radio especial the Variable
Audio Peaking filter that will magically bring weak guys out of the noise !

Price is $650

I can demo rig at NX6T station in Fallbrook or your QTH.

73, Dennis N6KI