[SCCC] ARRL 10m Contest

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:48:34 EST 2019

CW Only

Funny how things are such slim pickins this afternoon, you hear a signal
and work him even though you don't have his call sign complete. You're
desperate for another measly Q. Turns out to be a dupe!

I called several dupes not knowing they were dupes until I entered their
complete call sign in the computer, and several have worked me the same
way!

Funny.

At first I thought "doesn't he know he worked me before"!? Then, I do the
same things. The band is deeeaaaddd right now--except for dupes! :)

Of course, you work all dupes...just in case...

73,
Bob Grubic