[SCCC] KI6VC CQWW WPX RTTY

Vic Sadesky ki6vc01 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:13:10 EST 2019

CQWW WPX RTTY

CALL ...   KI6VC
Station  ...KI6VC
OP   ....    KI6VC
Class  .....SO AB HP
Op time   ... 11.5 Hrs
QTH   .....    Cal City CA
Club   ......   Southern Cal Contest Club

Band   ....   QSOs   ....  Multi's
_________________________
3.5    ........    87     ....    39
  7   ....   ....  156     ....   78
14     .......     300 ....    ..111
21     ......      102     ....... 31
---------------------------------------
      ..............   645     ..... 259
Claimed Score   295,260

Station:  K3/KPA500   SteppIR@ 60 Ft 4~10   DXA 160/80/40 sloper @ 55 ft

Soapbox

First FULL contest effort in 2 years and I'M BACK!!!!
Slow for most  of the time.  Had a hell of time getting run going.
Sign of the times....80 was better then 15!!!
Not much DX till Sunday.  Only worked one EU but a slew of SA and JAs.
Sat and Sunday morning on 80/40 JAs were almost a no-show but made up
for it on 20 close to end.  Lots of JAs, VKs, ZLs, and SA stations
Had all the great runs in the last 4 hrs!!
Thanks of K6ZZ, KJ7A, N6AQT for the help setting of the new SigaLink sound
card ...  way to go for RTTY...now on to FT8
Let Big Al...AL1200 out for one last dance here.  He is ready for a new
home.
Anyone ready for MORE POWER let me know...a GOOD deal can be had.
On to NAQP RTTY

"BE POLITE, BE PROFESSIONAL *BUT*
HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERYONE YOU MEET!"

Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC