[SCCC] W6TK - ARRL DX CW

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Feb 18 22:54:28 EST 2019

At 09:44 PM 2/17/2019, Bill Haddon wrote:
>Still a rule would be useful,. .  so if I were to write to W3UL, I could
>cite the rule and say please don't do this.  But there is no rule for ARRL
>contests.

He would just claim "But the pileup was causing me to have to do this
and that..." and nothing gets resolved.

But honor in radiocontesting prevails. If enough folks ostrasize such
misbehavior in some personal way, the perpetuator eventually gets the
message. Merely talking about misbehavior, without mentioning
names/callsigns, on public forums can be sufficient notice to the
guilty. There are always those who can't believe folks might be
speaking of THEM, however.

Steve, K0XP