[SCCC] Help with MMTTY

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sun Feb 24 15:22:50 EST 2019

Ditto. Mine booted up yesterday off from 2125 and I didn't realize it. I called several times to the first guy I sat down to work. He finally came back and said "off freq."   I then saw 2125 was off on some other freq, so I clicked HAM. Voila.

Like Jim, I too have to do that now and then. Not sure what keeps causing it to get off from where it belongs.

--Dennis NE6I