[SCCC] Does anybody have any VA6AM products?

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 18:14:30 EST 2019

Hi, Axel.

Yes, a few years ago I had Pavel make me an HF triplexer with a customized
connector arrangement that would help prevent careless connections directly
to the radios without going through the bandpass filters.)  He did a nice
job and delivered on time.  The unit works as intended, and I have put it
into service for several Field Days now.  I would not hesitate to use his
services again.

73,

Marty N6VI