[SCCC] Does anybody have any VA6AM products?

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 19:39:25 EST 2019

 I've got a full set including triplexer from 4O3A which work great.
I've also had Pavel make a custom 20m and 40m HP BPF as I'm having specific problems with those two bands here. His build provided more isolation as he custom makes them per your needs if specified.
Also, his I've got a couple of his triplexers now for switching multiple tribanders with Stack Matches... real nice too as Marty already stated.
I'm buying a full set of Pavel's for use at my AZ QTH shortly.
Also, Dan has LBS's gear at ZF and Christ/Nate have been winning with those at Kam's in TI... they work great too.
Honestly, any of the above should work well.
73,
Tim / N6WIN.