[SCCC] DX Convention Visalia Comfort Suites Room Available

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Mon Jan 21 19:57:47 EST 2019

Due to the fact that HER HIGHNESS has decreed that  I will be biking in Italy in April, I am unable to use my April 11-14th (3nites) reservation for the DXConvention.   The TOTAL is $572.19 including tax and breakfast.

The Hotel is across the street from the convention center. This is the last year they will be at the new clean professional convention center before returning to the old dirty substandard Holiday Inn facility.

Anyone interested in taking over the reservation before I cancel it.

Please respond directly to

KY6LA at KY6LA dot COM