[SCCC] DXBASH!!!!

na6mb.mike at gmail.com na6mb.mike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:33:13 EDT 2019

We are running out of time for the DX BASH and have only a handful of
people that have RSVP'd

please RSVP at:

dxbashrsvp at gmail.com <mailto:dxbashrsvp at gmail.com>

(Please RSVP. Use the official DX BASH address above)  We need an
accurate tally of all who can come so we can be sure to have enough food
and beverages.

Again, the DX BASH LOCATION is Randy KQ6RS's house

13283 BOOMER CT
SAN DIEGO, CA 92129

Parking note:  Parking is very limited as it is a CUL-DE-SAC so the wise
thing is to Drop passengers off at the house and then search for
parking.  Please carpool if possible.

Also, seating is very limited as well, so bring your portable chair and
a table if possible.

the Bash starts at 12, but we need plenty of help setting up & food prep
so come early if possible. This also makes for a better parking spot

Hope to CU there!

Patrick Bunsold WA6MHZ

SDDXC Vice President

President:  Crest Community Association