[SCCC] Fwd: K3 for sale/ not a K3S

Don Minkoff cowchip at ca.rr.com
Wed Jun 5 12:28:59 EDT 2019

I am trying to help a friend, K6BBQ, Rem, sell his K3. Just in time for
Field Day, a DXpedition or your next contest.

Elecraft K3 Serial # 581.  Purchased in early 2008 as a kit.

Nov 2013 Elecraft wrote, "K3 SN 581 Meets or exceeds all factory
specifications."
They replaced front panel pins with gold.
DSP Upgrade - F plus much more.

Was serviced and updated by Elecraft in November 2013. Has remained in
box since then meant to  be sold and instead was stored away.

K3/100 100W HF/6M Transceiver

KFL3A-2.7-F 2.7 kHz SSB Filter

KAT3A-F 100W Automatic Antenna Tuner
KBPF3 K3 Gen. Coverage RX Module

KFL3A-400Hz  8 pole CW filter

KFL3A-250Hz 8 pole CW filter

The radio is currently up in San Rafael. Asking $1750 plus shipping.

Contact Rem at : 415-250-9203

marinqrp at gmail.com

I have a few pictures plus the paperwork from Elecraft I can share

Thanks,

--

Don Minkoff
NK6A