[SCCC] Operating in KP4

Gary Morris gary at mggm.net
Sat May 4 08:28:24 EDT 2019

Hi Larry,
It was nice to catch you on 40m this morning.  West coast has been
invisible here, you were the only west coast station visible.  But lots of
EU and SA stations on 40m.  HK3C was saying the sunspots were going to
improve in a few days, so we'll see how it goes.

I was able to talk to Long Island last night but tough conditions w/QSB on
20m.  So I tried to get FT8 going but I forgot one of my USB-C adaptors.
 I finally got FT8 going after switching to VOX.

I'll be here in Rincón until we drive back to San Juan on May 14th.
73, Gary KP4/N6DM