[SCCC] K6NR ARRL SS CW

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:24:54 EST 2019

Thanks for the tips Glenn.  I've stood while I ran folks before, at least
briefly.  But I didn't have anything to raise the keyboard, so it wasn't a
serious try.  I also recall the angle of the monitor being an issue, I had
to tilt it upwards.  A varidesk would be great, a lot of my former
co-workers (I just retired this summer) used them.  But that would be
difficult if we are raising radios, rotator controls, along with they
keyboard.

The other challenge beyond the physical is mental, being able to stay
focused and avoiding breaks or at least long ones.  The good ops have this
figured out, but I seem to need my breaks.

  Dana