[SCCC] K6RO CQWW CW 2019

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Sun Nov 24 23:23:34 EST 2019

  CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: LAX

  160:    9     7        6
   80:   18     6        6
   40:  109    25       48
   20:  175    28       69
   15:   58    14       32
   10:   21     9        9
------------------------------

Last minute decision to spend time in the shack.
Got my rotor fixed Wednesday,which really helped :)
On Thursday, my KPA1500 developed a problem. Only puts out 500 watts..sure
better than 100 watts.but 1500 would have been better.
Had a tennis match Friday night,so missed a lot there.
S and P only, until I feel better about running stations at 20 wpm. Seemed
like
lots of guys were at 35wpm or faster. I hope I get there someday.
My hope is to build my station into a fun M2 setup,and I will S and P while
find a hired gun to run :)
Station is a work in progress,but it is getting better.
Thanks for the q's.
I did work 17 new band slots for 2019.
Larry k6ro