[SCCC] Fwd: SP DX W6PNG SOABSSB HP

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 11:26:15 EDT 2020

Trying lots of things as an entry level contester and given my home QTH has a trapped vertical I thought I would try a Big Gun east coast station from the RHR stable.

It was fun but nothing quite like being at the controls of VY2TT where you get to touch all the knobs, see flashing lights and stare at panaeapetsr and monitors galore. https://nomadic.blog/2018/07/25/four-towers-two-radios-power-galore-a-dream-come-true/ <https://nomadic.blog/2018/07/25/four-towers-two-radios-power-galore-a-dream-come-true/>

Beggars can’t be choosers and I am happy to have rented a RHR station.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog <http://www.nomadic.blog/>