[SCCC] ARRLDX SSB V47P M/S LP

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 11:44:10 EDT 2020

I think I forgot to share this after getting back to the States a few weeks ago. Seems a life time ago and all seems so surreal given our collective confinement here in Cal.

It was a fun trip and St Kitts a really wonderful destination. For a bunch of reasons we struggled to be heard or hear much in our location.

The two snaps attached are my KX3/PX3/KXPA100 SO2R portable station and maybe the real highlight which was finding locally brewed Guinness…..

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog <http://www.nomadic.blog/>