[SCCC] W6PNG - JIDX CW 2020

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 09:19:49 EDT 2020

                   JIDX CW Contest - 2020

Call: W6PNG
Operator(s): W6PNG
Station: W6PNG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Laguna Beach, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

 160:    0     0
  80:    0     0
  40:  16    14
  20:   0    0
  15:    0     0
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  16    14  Total Score = 224

A first time and very modest participation on 40m as S/P. Not sure what to expect but was surprised at how few JA stations were calling CQ.

It, like many of my modest participations in contests from home at present is as much about having fun as it is in learning a little more each time about N1MM, how to use my radio effectively etc etc.

Used a K3/KPA500 and Cushcraft R8 vertical.

Whenever I dip my toe into the RemoteHamRadio world, I get a real jolt of what its like to have awesome antennas. Dream on young man………..

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog