[SCCC] OK/OM SSB 2020

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 09:29:07 EDT 2020

Still haven’t figured out how I feel about using a remote station but as noted in my JIDX summary comparing a trapped vertical in the bowl that is my Laguna Beach location to stacked yagis somewhere in New England is like comparing a snail to a Maserati.
This aside, the whole ergonomics and UX of using RHR is a journey in of itself and you get changed for every minute you mess up.

Paul

                    OK/OM DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W6PNG
Operator(s): W6PNG
Station: W6PNG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Laguna Beach, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .1
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   5     5
   15:
   10:
Total:   5     5  Total Score = 75

Experimenting with Remote Ham Radio and trying to fine tune usage thereof.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www/nomadic.com