[SCCC] Santa Barbara antenna restrictions

Clayton Nall clayton.nall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:07:38 EDT 2020

I just moved to the SCCC zone and was wondering if any club members had
experience putting up antennas in the City of Santa Barbara or could
recommend someone local I should talk to about this.  I know Fred K1VR
personally from my days in MA but hoped to collect some local info first
before giving him billable hours....😀

I live in on a 50x150’ lot in an older neighborhood with no HOA (!) and was
hoping to put up verticals or a mast for dipoles on my flat second story
roof.  If the local building code permits more than this, I hope to put up
a small beam at some point.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

73
Clay
NF1R
--