[SCCC] Santa Barbara antenna restrictions

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 22:21:16 EDT 2020

 Limited experience in CA to Rancho Cucamonga... new experience in AZ...
It appears Marty's find shows that you don't have a problem with zoning in placing your verticals and later tower(s) if you don't exceed 65'.
I'd personally take that code, find it yourself, print it, keep it on site and do your thing with the verticals.
When it comes time for a tower then file for a permit so you can get building and safety involved after (probably) easily clearing zoning. Hopefully no local environmental surprises happen with the tower.
Worst case call up Fred for some billable hours if you have to go the PRB-1 route due to some department we aren't thinking about or if you want to challenge and go higher... but you seem to be looking good based on Marty's find... but always verify for yourself just in case there is some new code that isn't internet accessible.

73,
Tim / N6WIN