[SCCC] Snaps and narrative of N6MI and I being W6E in CQP 2 months ago

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 10:49:04 EST 2020

What a cool write up Paul!!!
Not easily forgetting past ones by the way...
73,
Tim / N6WIN

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, December 5, 2020, 08:25, Paul Gacek via SCCC <sccc at contesting.com> wrote:

I read Marco’s summary of his visit to Maldives for CQ WW CW and thought that adventure quite remarkable.

On a more modest front here are a bunch of snaps, narrative and thoughts about playing radio in the Mojave with ambient temperatures as high as 98F…not what you want when operating all day and all night in a Jeep.

https://nomadic.blog/2020/12/05/4-days-in-purgatory/ <https://nomadic.blog/2020/12/05/4-days-in-purgatory/>

Happy holidays everyone and here’s to getting a jab, if that’s your thing.

2021 has to be a better year than this one, right?

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog