[SCCC] FW: CQWW CW 8Q7ZO M/M HP

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 02:11:11 EST 2020

Hi Marko,

Great score for a quick expedition, congratulations to both of you. It was
nice to hear another big Zone 22 signal wherever I turned on the bands! I
operated only 40-10m with a minimalist station - 300w to a Hexbeam and a
40m vertical in the city nowhere near the coast.

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/3830/2020-12/msg00087.html

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV)

ARSI, ARRL, FOC, CWOPS, IFROAR, MARC
NCDXF, INDEXA, SCCC, VUCC