[SCCC] Remote Control/Audio (was CQWW CW WA7BNM SOSB15 LP)

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Dec 8 19:54:59 EST 2020

Hi Bruce,

I have an older Elecraft K3 (upgraded to a K3S), so my audio connections
from the rig to the computer sound card are analog. I had WSJT up just
long enough to verify I was getting a waterfall (it did seem kind of
slow) and the CW signal I was tuned to showed up on the waterfall as a
vertical line. I didn't try transmitting. So far for analog audio
connections, Windows RDP seems to work fine (at least the "line in"
part). Unfortunately, I don't have any experience yet with USB sound
interfaces and Windows RDP.