[SCCC] Missing CQ Mags??

Dan Violette danki6x at socal.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 22:42:49 EST 2020

I think I have December CQ but not Jan yet.  Been coming about the 20th of
the cover month lately.  Better than when it was the following month (or
later) of the cover month.  Did switch no paper QST but still anyone can see
that digital usually about the 10th of the month BEFORE the cover date.  Not
sure when paper QST copy comes since don't get anymore.  CQ does have
digital but extra cost to do both or can digital only (probably at next
renewal).

Dan KI6X