[SCCC] Plans for January VHF Contest this weekend

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:47:55 EST 2020

Please announce your plans for January VHF here.

I will be starting out the contest as a Limited rover (6m thru 432) in DM13 at Signal Peak, then over to Signal Hill DM03  Will make a stop in DM04 in Glendale.
Weather permitting, I hope to cross the Grapevine to the town of Grapevine (DM04) somewhere around 0200z to 0400z, and I will
be gunning north.

Sunday I will stop in DM14 somewhere along the I-10,  Chiriaco Summit for DM23, and maybe head as far east as Quartzite to take
part of all the fun in Arizona.

 I prefer SSB QSOs, but will be prepared with FT8, but that is a lot slower.   Even if you make a few QSOs during the halftimes of
the playoff games on Sunday, it will greatly help the participants.

 I will have APRS turned on via a phone app, and you can track me at

https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FN6GP-10&timerange=3600&tail=3600

Hope to work you all!

73,
Tim N6GP/R