[SCCC] 2020 Field Day

Clayton Nall clayton.nall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:05:46 EDT 2020

That 50-mi diameter rule is killer for anyone who moves frequently.  I
think I'm up to 220 band-countries for 5BWAS in the Palo Alto area.  I
tried to fill in 15M and 10M band slots by mining my old FD and SS logs for
10M and 15M E_s contacts but am still missing a few from there.

Before that was up to about 200 band-states from W1AF.  Starting all over
from Santa Barbara....

NF1R

Clayton Nall
http://www.nallresearch.com