[SCCC] FREE QSL Envelopes

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Sun Jun 7 20:17:06 EDT 2020

As we enter the 3rd decade on the 21st century I will no longer be sending out physical QSL Cards (LOTW ONLY BABY)

I have 2 boxes of 500 each of No 7 ¾ Envelopes that are designed to fit inside a #10 envelope without folding so that you can provide a self-addressed return envelope to the DX Station
A return QSL card fits neatly inside

I will be tossing them in the garbage next week

but if anyone wants them I can leave them somewhere outside of my house where it will be easy for you to get them.

RSVP