[SCCC] What are everyone's plans for June VHF Contest This Weekend?

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:35:56 EDT 2020

Addendum:  I forgot the 3rd new local trend in VHF Contesting - Summits On The Air - SOTA.   While my operating style does not match the SOTA rules for me to be a SOTA Summit Activator,
I have grown to appreciate the number of local SOTA ops who join the synergy of the VHF Contest to boost their SOTA point totals.  Look for N6AN, WA9STI, K6ARK and others to be out there.  Where is a website we can see their plans?
Tim N6GP