[SCCC] MINI-VISALIA, SAVE THE DATE

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 17 14:52:59 EDT 2020

We will be hosting a "mini-Visalia", March 19,20, 21  2021 at the
Visalia Wyndham (our old Holiday Inn).   Emphasis will be on friends
getting together, with minimal structured events.  We'll have a catered
BBQ on Saturday 20th afternoon, and probably a mind altering hour
Saturday evening.  We're working with the hotel to get a break on
rates.  QRX. If anyone wants to make a DX or contesting pitch, we'll be
open to that.  Let us know, please.

Pass the word to any and all who might want to attend.

So we can get a tentative head-count, please send an email to
N6TJ at SBCGLOBAL.NET    Thanks

73,

Dick Norton  N6AA     Jim Neiger  N6TJ

Co-Chairmen