[SCCC] MINI-VISALIA, SAVE THE DATE

m.weiss at yahoo.com m.weiss at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 15:01:06 EDT 2020

Great idea.

Thanks guys,

73,

Mark, K6FG

-----Original Message-----
From: SCCC <sccc-bounces at contesting.com> On Behalf Of Jim Neiger
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:53 AM
To: SCCC at CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [SCCC] MINI-VISALIA, SAVE THE DATE

We will be hosting a "mini-Visalia", March 19,20, 21  2021 at the Visalia Wyndham (our old Holiday Inn).   Emphasis will be on friends getting together, with minimal structured events.  We'll have a catered BBQ on Saturday 20th afternoon, and probably a mind altering hour Saturday evening.  We're working with the hotel to get a break on rates.  QRX. If anyone wants to make a DX or contesting pitch, we'll be open to that.  Let us know, please.

Pass the word to any and all who might want to attend.

So we can get a tentative head-count, please send an email to N6TJ at SBCGLOBAL.NET    Thanks

73,

Dick Norton  N6AA     Jim Neiger  N6TJ

Co-Chairmen