[SCCC] Post your Field Day Plans Here!

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Jun 24 02:31:22 EDT 2020

My plan A is to run my station remotely in the 1D category using W4EF.
My primary antenna will be a 40/20 meter parallel inverted-vee dipole,
the center of which, broke lose from the support mast about 6 months ago
and slid down the guy rope to a height somewhere between 15ft and 20ft.

If I have enough spare time and energy (unlikely), I will setup W6UE's
tower trailer and run with a  Force C3S at about 50ft with a 40 meter
inverted-Vee on a mast above it. If I opt for plan B, I will be in front
of the radio with my hands on the VFO knob.

Plan C is basically plan A, but with me sitting in front of the radio.

73, Mike W4EF................