[SCCC] Post your Field Day Plans Here!

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:58:06 EDT 2020

Nice prompt for these comments, Marty N6VI Thanks!

I'll be 1D from home.

I'm also organizing all the 1Ds (and maybe the 1A for W6RO, our club
station (Associated Radio Amateurs of Long Beach) onto Contest Online
ScoreBoard and our own Private Room.

In addition, we'll have our own WhatsApp Group chat going on during Field
Day too. (WhatsApp can be typed into on the PC also.) A lot going on the
screen this year!

Should be veeeerrryy interesting.

73,
Bob NC6Q