[SCCC] Preferred generators ?

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 12:51:00 EDT 2020

When pulling together my Jeep radio station I thought long and hard about a generator versus batteries and solar. A lot of it was what to do with gear when not using it and safety.

Given I’m more of a low power operator (100w) I opted for batteries and solar, buying 4 x 50 AmpH Bioenno batteries and two 150w solar panels.

I just didn’t want to deal with gas cans, generator maintenance etc etc etc

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog